Campinas is the largest technology center in Latin America. It was here that Ascenty unveiled its first Data Center, in 2012. Designed and built using the most modern technology available, the Campinas Data Center provides all the infrastructure your company needs to thrive.
This data center is capable of efficiently and securely setting up your company: the environment guarantees redundancy across all systems, including power, cooling, security and connectivity – not to mention its ability to scale to meet your business requirements.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR SCHEDULE A TOUR
54,000 sq. ft.
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- PIX Campinas and direct connection with PIX São Paulo.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definitionautomatic movement detection.
- Dual authentication for accesscontrol using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipament maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||6.000 kW|
|Gross Data Center Space||53.81955 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – Power Generator+Static UPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+2 DX|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 0|
|UPS Power Capacity||13.185 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||1200 kg/m²|
|Compliance Certifications||Tier III|
Campinas 1 –
The Data Center is located in the Techno Park, a closed condominium in the Campinas technological pole. It is excellently located with quick access to the region’s main highways.
Av. Pierre Simon de Laplace, 1211 – Techno Park. Campinas (SP) +55 (11) 3508.8910.