Following the customary Ascenty quality and security standards, Fortaleza Data Center is also Tier III certified, ensuring the redundancy and reliability that your company needs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR SCHEDULE A TOUR
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with various submarine cables at Praia do Futuro
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automatic movement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomywithout refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||10 MW|
|Gross Data Center Space||96.87519 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – DRUPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+2 DX|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 0|
|UPS Power Capacity||20.250 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||1564 kg/m²|
|Compliance Certifications||Tier III|
Fortaleza 1 –
Fortaleza Data Center is located next to one of the Northeast region’s largest industrial districts. Additionally, this Data Center is directly connected with the landing stations of the submarine cables at Praia do Futuro.
R. Quatorze, 1161 – Alto Alegre II, Maracanaú – CE, 61921-430