Ascenty announces its second data center in Santiago, Chile, based on the same infrastructure quality standard. The site has high storage and power capacity and high redundancy. An investment fit to match the economic relevance of one of the most dynamic capitals in Latin America.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR SCHEDULE A TOUR
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with PIX Chile
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automaticmovement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||31 kW|
|Gross Data Center Space||226.0421 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – Power Generator+Static UPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+2 Chilled Water Plant|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||ZONA 4|
|UPS Power Capacity||70.080 KVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||1833 kg/m²|
|Compliance Certifications||Tier III|
Chile 2 –
Ascenty has selected Santiago, the capital of Chile, as the location for its 17th data center. The building is positioned in a prestigious location that is easily accessible from the country’s major highways, making it the perfect choice for companies seeking security and availability for their data hosting needs.
Guacolda 2100 – Comuna de Quilicura Region Metropolitana – Santiago – Chile – Código Postal 8710067