The term “expansion” is also a good word to define Ascenty’s story, which has just announced the construction of its fifth Data Center in Hortolândia.
The same concept of robust and cutting-edge infrastructure was applied in this Data Center, which offers redundancy and scalability across all systems.
FOR MORE INFORMATON OR SCHEDULE A TOUR
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with PIX Campina and PIX São Paulo, and with main cloud providers.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automaticmovement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||31.000 kW|
|Gross Data Center Space||21.000ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – DRUPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+1 Chilled Water Plant|
|Data Center Structure||N+1 Chilled Water Plant|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 0|
|UPS Power Capacity||7.689 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||2520 kg/m²|
|Compliance Certifications||Tier III|
Hortolândia 5 –
Located in Hortolândia, an important city in São Paulo State, home to major tech companies. This Data Center has an excellent location, providing easy access to major local highways.
Rua Papa João Paulo II, 4 – Jd. Santa Izabel, Hortolândia – SP, 13185-252