Jundiaí is an industrial and logistics center of national importance. To meet the region’s IT demands, Ascenty built a Data Center with the most modern capabilities on the market.
Like the company’s other units, the Jundiaí Data Center provides redundancy across all systems (energy, cooling, security and networks). The Jundiaí site also offers a differential for larger companies: A Data Center structure focused on large scale and high electrical density projects
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR SCHEDULE A TOUR
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with PIX CampinaS and PIX São Paulo, and with main cloud providers.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automaticmovement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||15.000 kW|
|Gross Data Center Space||75.34737 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – DRUPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+1 Chilled Water Plant|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 0|
|UPS Power Capacity||30.000 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||1200 kg/m²|
|Compliance Certifications||Tier III|
Jundiaí 1 –
Sited in a privileged location, the Jundiaí 1 Data Center is based close to the region’s main highways and has easy access to regional airports.
Rua Presbítero Plínio Alves de Souza, 757 – Medeiros, Jundiaí – SP, 13212-181