Jundiaí 2 Data Center is strategically located next to the Jundiaí 1 site, allowing an expansion of the opportunities for the customers. Located at Jundiaí city, an industrial and logistics center of national importance, both sites are located next to the capital and have excellent energy and connectivity.
For more information or schedule a tour
97,000 sq. ft.
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with PIX Campinas and PIX São Paulo, and with main cloud providers.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameraswith high-definition automaticmovement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||14.000 kW|
|Gross Data Center Space||96.87519 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – Power Generator+Static UPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+2 Chilled Water Plant|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 0|
|UPS Power Capacity||30.248 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||1526 kg/m²|
Jundiaí 2 –
Sited in a privileged location, the Jundiaí 2 Data Center is based on the same campus as the Jundiaí 1 Data Center. The campus is close to a number of major highways and offers easy access to regional airports.
Av. Beirute, 863 – Jardim Ermida I, Jundiaí – SP