Ascenty built its first unit in Mexico, due to the country’s strategic location between the U.S. and Central America.
Liek all other Ascenty Data Centers, the Mexico 1 unit follows the same concept of powerful and cutting-edge infrastructure, offering redundancy and scalability across all systems.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR SCHEDULE A TOUR
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with PIX México 1 and PIX México 2.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automatic movement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||24 kW|
|Gross Data Center Space||215.2782 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – Power Generator+Static UPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+1 Chilled Water Plant|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 2|
|UPS Power Capacity||58.116 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||2520 kg/m²|
|Compliance Certifications||Tier III|
México 1 –
Strategically located to meet our clients needs, the Mexico 1 Data Center is the perfect choice for companies seeking security and scalability to store their data.
Camino a Nativitas 800, 76295 Colón, Qro., Mexico