Rio de Janeiro 1
The city of Rio de Janeiro is the second largest local economy in Brazil. Thus, it attracts
many investments from several companies from Brazil and abroad.
To meet the IT demands from all this financial power, Ascenty unveiled its Rio de Janeiro Data Center, with high storage capacity and significant power and redundancy. All the attributes you need to help your business grow.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR SCHEDULE A TOUR
75,000 sq. ft.
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with various submarine cables in Barra da Tijuca
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definition automaticmovement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipment maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||10 MW|
|Gross Data Center Space||75.34737 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – DRUPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+1 Chilled Water Plant|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 0|
|UPS Power Capacity||21.000 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||1564 kg/m²|
|Compliance Certifications||Tier III|
Rio de Janeiro 1 –
Rio de Janeiro 1 Data Center is based in the state’s capital city, which is home to Brazil’s second largest economy. The Data Center is located in an industrial area, in easy reach of the city’s airports.
Avenida Coronel Phidias Távora 513 – Pavuna, Rio de Janeiro – RJ, 21535-510