São Paulo 3
The city of São Paulo is the largest financial and corporate center in South America. It is a well-known hub for technological excellence and as startup incubator. These alone are major differentials and now imagine coupling them with the resources from the leading national Data Center infrastructure provider.
For more information or schedule a tour
43,000 sq. ft.
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- PIX São Paulo and directconnection with PIX Campinas.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameras with high-definitionautomatic movement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipament maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||4.000 kW|
|Gross Data Center Space||43.05564 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – Power Generator+Static UPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+2 DX|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 0|
|UPS Power Capacity||8.529 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||1526 kg/m²|
São Paulo 3 –
Easy access to the major highways and airports.
Av. Roberto Pinto Sobrinho, 350 – Vila Menck, Osasco – SP, 06268-120