Vinhedo was chosen as the site for Latin America’s largest Data Center. The Data Center is being built to ensure redundancy in all systems, power, climate, safety and connectivity – not to mention the opportunity for scalability for your business.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR SCHEDULE A TOUR
226,000 sq. ft.
- Carrier Neutral.
- Dedicated Telecom meet me rooms.
- Direct connection with PIX Campinasand PIX São Paulo, and with main cloud providers.
- 24/7 Monitoring using CCTV cameraswith high-definition automaticmovement detection.
- Dual authentication for access control using biometric and magnetic cards.
- Tri-bus redundancy system (three power lines servicing each data hall).
- Dual diesel fuel storage tanks with 48 hours of fuel autonomy without refueling.
- Isolated technical corridors for equipament maintenance.
- Dual coil cold water chiller system.
|Site Power Capacity||34.000 MW|
|Gross Data Center Space||226.0421 ft²|
|UPS Redundancy||Tribus System – Power Generator+Static UPS (N+1)|
|Plant Chiller Redundancy||N+2 Chilled Water Plant|
|Data Center Structure||Precast Concrete and Metallic Structure|
|Seismic Rating||Zone 0|
|UPS Power Capacity||61.587 kVA|
|Risk of Flood||No|
|Maximum Floor Load Capacity||1526 kg/m²|
|Compliance Certifications||Tier III|
Vinhedo 1 –
Located close to the city of São Paulo, Vinhedo Data Center is ideal for companies that require security, stability and a strategic location to store their data.
Av. João Batista Nunes, 50 – Distrito Industrial Benedito Storani- Vinhedo/SP – CEP: 13.288-162